Why deal with only one insurance company when you could deal with an insurance borker!
ASCO Insurance broker was founded in 2007 with a vision of great service. As an independent insurance broker, we provide you an unbiased advice and give you the complete information to take your decision.
Unlike an insurance agent that works for the insurance company, the insurance broker only works for you! In the event of a claim you want an insurance broker to advocate your rights and knows how to make a positive difference to your payout.
You want to deal with ASCO Insurance!
The insurance broker near me
Today, ASCO Insurance has grown to 10 locations throughout the province. Our longer office hours serve you better and truly we want to represent the insurance broker near me. We enjoy talking to our clients and it shows!
Candiac15 Montcalm, PO Box 73005, Candiac, Quebec, J5R 5X3
BeloeilMail Montenach, Beloeil, Quebec, J3R 6L7
Boucherville520 du Fort-Saint-Louis, Boucherville, Quebec, J4B 1S5
Brossard8232 Taschereau, Carrefour Pelletier, Brossard, Quebec, J4X 2S0
KirklandCentre Kirkland – 3000, rue Jean Yves, Kirkland, Quebec H9J 2R9
Mont Royal5473 Royalmount, Mont-Royal, Quebec, H4P 1J3
Outremont1636 Van Horne, Outremont, Quebec, H2V 1L7
RosemerePlace Rosemere – 401, boul. Labelle, Rosemere, Quebec, J7A 3T2
St-Lambert1445 Victoria, St-Lambert, Quebec J4R 1R5
Westmount4150 Ste-Catherine West, Quebec, H3Z 2Y5
Home, car and all personal insurance
We have a special department that can help you. Our personal insurance brokers could provide you with many different products by many different insurance companies; home insurance, car insurance, boat insurance, recreational vehicle insurance, travel Insurance, wine & fine arts collection insurance, property owner insurance, Airbnb insurance. We also provide insurance for owners residing oversees.
Property, liability and all business insurance
We have a department that can help you. Our commercial insurance brokers could provide you with many different products by many different insurance companies; property insurance, liability insurance, crime insurance, fiduciary insurance, directors and officers insurance, professional liability insurance, car insurance, boiler and machinery insurance. We also provide credit insurance for client insolvencies.
- Assessing your individual needs and obtaining quotes. Depending on the property, vehicle or business being insured, this might include performing an insurance valuation, taking photographs or obtaining an inspection report.
- Comparing coverage and making recommendations.
- Searching for opportunities to reduce overall premiums by combining different types of insurance.
- Explaining premiums, terms, conditions and any small print.
- Providing administrative follow-up, such as mortgage changes and certificates of insurance.
- Providing advice and revisions at policy renewal or mid-term if material changes are necessary.
- Being available to answer questions after purchase.
- We help you with the process and ensure a speedy settlement.
What we can offer you!
We offer insurance by big companies with faster and more personalized service. Here is a short list of our highly rated Insurance companies:
- AVIVA Insurance Company: British multinational insurance company headquartered in London, United Kingdom. It has about 33 million customers across 16 countries.
- Allianz Insurance Company: Multinational financial services company headquartered in Munich, Germany
- CHUBB Insurance Company: Chubb Limited, incorporated in Zurich, Switzerland, parent company of Chubb, a global insurance company providing insurance products covering property and casualty. Largest publicly traded property and casualty company in the world.
- INTACT Insurance Company: largest provider of property and casualty insurance in Canada. Headquarter Toronto, Ontario.
- L’Unique Insurance Company: Founded in 1978. In 2004 it became a member company of La Capitale. One of Quebec’s leading financial groups.
- Affiliated FM Insurance Company: Since 1949, has provided insurance brokers with financial strength. Member of the FM Global Group, AFM maintains an A+ rating from AM Best, a AA rating from Fitch, and an A+ rating from S&P Global’s rating services.
- Economical Insurance Company: Founded in 1871. Canadian Property & Casualty insurance company offering automobile, property, liability, agriculture, and surety insurance. Headquarter in Waterloo, Ontario, with regional offices across Canada
- The Guarantee Insurance Company: Founded in 1872 and offering insurance solutions to ensure ongoing specialized protection for clients. Headquarter in Toronto, Ontario. In 2020 it became a member company of INTACT Insurance.
- Northbridge Insurance Company: Offers personal and business insurance throughout Canada. Subsidiary of Northbridge Financial, a company with over 90 years of providing insurance solutions to Canadians. Headquarter in Toronto.
- RSA Insurance Company: British multinational general insurance company headquartered in London, RSA has major operations in the UK & Ireland, Scandinavia and Canada. It provides insurance products in more than 140 countries.
- Victor Insurance company: Founded in 2015, Victor Insurance is a managing general underwriter that develops, manages, distributes, underwrites and services insurance products through a network of broker.
- Liberty Insurance Company: American diversified global insurer and third-largest property and casualty insurer in the United States. It ranks 68th on the Fortune 100 list of largest corporations in the United States.
- Premier Insurance Company: Managing underwriting agency offering niche insurance products through independent brokerages across Canada.
- PAFCO Insurance Company: Founded in 1999 has been insuring non-standard drivers in Canada for over 20 years. Headquarter in Markham Ontario.
- Jevco Insurance Company: For more than 30 years, has provided high quality and specialized insurance coverage solutions to drivers.
- Sovereign Insurance Company: Founded in 1953. It empowers Canadian businesses to succeed by developing and distributing risk solutions they trust and value. Headquarter in Calgary, Alberta.
- Travelers Insurance Company: American insurance company. Second-largest writer of U.S. commercial property casualty insurance and the third-largest writer of U.S. personal insurance through independent agents. Headquarter New York, NY.
- Zurich Insurance Company: Swiss insurance company, headquartered in Zürich, Switzerland. The company is Switzerland’s largest insurer.